1st Assistant Coach Women's Volleyball Job Listing at Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, IL
- Assists the head coach in day-to-day operations of a Division I intercollegiate program.
- Serves as a recruiting coordinator and team academic liaison.
- Prepares opponent film breakdown and team game video preparation.
- Responsible for in match and game day management.
- Participated in team travel and some overnight weekend trips.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.
Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred. Two to five years of Division I collegiate coaching experience in designated sport required. Understanding of and compliance with NCAA rules and regulations and commitment to the mission of Jesuit higher education.
- Knowledge base in basic Microsoft platforms and Data Volley / Video software.
- An ability to draw upon coaching / playing experience and contribute to technical training as well as in match tactical adjustments.
- Ability to adjust and accommodate to differing techniques in a diverse and positive learning environment.
- Good organizational skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Marketing Associate, Email
Redbox - Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Pick and Pack Worker
Kelly Services - Joliet, IL
Animal Care Technician
Kelly Services - Arlington Heights, IL
Locate this job: