Director Partnerships Job Listing at Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, IL
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Organizes the system for outreach efforts (on-site college visits and fairs, employer visits).
- Collaborates with ATC staff and LUC faculty to arrange at least 200 of such efforts annually, apart from personal outreach efforts.
- Builds and maintains relationships with academic program leaders at targeted community colleges.
- Develops a schedule of campus visits to help promote LUC degree programs.
- Assists the Adult and Transfer Center in their work with campus directors, advisors and counselors at community colleges.
- Makes contacts with area businesses and organizations in order to recruit students.
- Determines education needs of those organizations.
- Reports opportunities for new programming to the Dean.
- Works with academic program directors to strengthen and maintain advisory committees in order to assure that academic programs are relevant to needs and professional development opportunities are identified.
- Engages LUC faculty leaders with faculty leaders at community colleges.
- Maintains visibility within community organizations (i.e. chamber, rotary, other).
- Arranges for LUC staff and faculty to speak.
- Coordinates outreach efforts monthly with Executive Director of Corporate Engagement Advancement, QSB Executive Education, and Career Planning staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
Bachelor's degree in related field, supplemented with 2 plus years of organizing, marketing and/or sales experience. Master's degree is preferred.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet and email applications.
- Master's degree is preferred as teaching assignments as adjunct faculty for additional compensation are available.
- Experience in organizing, marketing or sales is required.
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills, ability to use technology effectively, and a willingness to serve the university, profession, and community are required.
- Demonstrated experience helping develop adult learning programs and know and understand at least one of these domains: employer-sponsored training and development programs, human resource officers, and/or community colleges.
- Must possess a record of successful program development, including conceiving of new programs and submitting formal proposals based upon sound budgetary forecasts and market analysis, understanding the relationship of academic programs to selected target audiences.
- Knowledge of and experience with curriculum design, development, and implementation in a continuing education environment is required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, entrepreneurial abilities, and the facility to manage the sustainability of continuing education programs, interacting with numerous stakeholders, including faculty, staff, students, university administrators, and alumni.
- Familiarity with group process; must possess a commitment to the context of a liberal arts university; and ability to understand the role of Jesuit higher education.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Macy's Logistics: Operations Supervisor - Full Time
Macy's - Minooka, IL
Executive Administrative Assistant
Kraft Foods - Northfield, IL
Staff Financial Analyst - Financial Reporting Quality - Protection Finance
Allstate Insurance Company - Northbrook, IL
Locate this job: