Telecommunications Officer Job Listing at Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, IL
- Answers telephones.
- Dispatches officers and facilities staff to non-emergency situations.
- Handles caller emergencies and documents all events into the appropriate computer systems.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Good telephone etiquette, computer skills and data entry experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
-Able to remain calm in stressful situations.
-Able to make sound decisions.
-Strong oral and written communication skills.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet and email applications.
High school diploma or equivalent and up to one year of data processing experience.
Prior experience working switchboard or multi-line phones or dispatching experience a plus.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Security jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
Security Officer - InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
IHG - Chicago, IL
JPMorgan Chase - Chicago, IL
Overnight Service Ambassador
Nordstrom - Chicago, IL
Locate this job: