Creative Writer (Unpaid Internship) Job Listing at Lucentra Corporation in Atlanta, GA
The Lucentra Corporation is one of the leading consulting firms in the world. We work side by side with our clients from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors from around the globe to identify their opportunities, address their challenges, and maximum their enterprise potentials.
Our diverse client portfolio includes market developments and events with industry leaders in Agricultural Products, Aircrafts and Airparts, Apparel and Textile, Medical Equipments, Machine Tools, Metalworking Equipments, Oil/Gas Field Machinery, Pollution Control Equipments, Renewable Energy Equipments, Security and Safety Equipments, Food Services Equipments, Automobile and Auto Parts, Insurance Services, Banking Services, Accounting Services, Business Services, Information Services, Travel and Tourism Services, Entertainment Services, Education and Training, and Transportation Services.
At Lucentra Corporation, we are growing rapidly and that creates a career path for our employees. Our corporate culture is designed to facilitate our employee to make a difference for their organization.
Thus, we seek certain qualities in those who join us. Drive, curiosity, innovative, and team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. We offer comprehensive training programs which are geared towards building and improving our employees’ skills and knowledge.
At Lucentra Corporation, we value our members as a family and treat each other with respect. We deeply believe that the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important. Lucentra Corporation provides many valuable benefits, programs and tools to help employees and their families better manage the various phases and developments of life.
Summary of Position: This position covers a wide and varied range of topics including business startups, business consulting, new trends on social media, and topics related to a variety of industries. In addition, writers will also create the content for websites or write articles for magazines or newspapers. Responsibilities will include support of website editing and publishing.
• Selecting subject matter based on public interest.
• Conducts research for information and detail about social media and networks trends.
• Selects subject or theme for writing project based on emerging trends on business start-ups and consulting.
• Organizes material for project, business plans, and writes outlines.
• Collaborate with other writers on various projects.
• Maintain active knowledge in related business line activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Excellent technical skills of writing and maintaining originality.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong research and communication skills.
• Prepared to write, rewrite and revise work following to feedback.
• Pursuing and maintain knowledge of publication opportunities.
• Profound knowledge of: Google products, Docs/Drive, Calendar, Voice, Contacts, Google+ (for video conferencing), Chat/Talk, Youtube, Chrome (Web Browser), Skype, Microsoft Word, Paint, Teamviewer, Basecamp, WordPad/NotePad.
• Must be able to pass drug test and criminal background examination.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Writing/Editing jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Senior Digital Strategist
The Creative Group - Atlanta, GA
Marketing & Publishing Design Firm Intern
Bunker Design Collaborative - Canton, GA
Sports Writer Internship
Fanspeak.com - Atlanta, GA
Locate this job: