Human Resource (Unpaid internship) Job Listing at Lucentra Corporation in Las Vegas, NV
The Lucentra Corporation is one of the leading consulting firms in the world. We work side by side with our clients from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors from around the globe to identify their opportunities, address their challenges, and maximum their enterprise potentials.
Our diverse client portfolio includes market developments and events with industry leaders in Agricultural Products, Aircrafts and Airparts, Apparel and Textile, Medical Equipments, Machine Tools, Metalworking Equipments, Oil/Gas Field Machinery, Pollution Control Equipments, Renewable Energy Equipments, Security and Safety Equipments, Food Services Equipments, Automobile and Auto Parts, Insurance Services, Banking Services, Accounting Services, Business Services, Information Services, Travel and Tourism Services, Entertainment Services, Education and Training, and Transportation Services.
At Lucentra Corporation, we are growing rapidly and that creates a career path for our employees. Our corporate culture is designed to facilitate our employee to make a difference for their organization.
Thus, we seek certain qualities in those who join us. Drive, curiosity, innovative, and team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. We offer comprehensive training programs which are geared towards building and improving our employees’ skills and knowledge.
At Lucentra Corporation, we value our members as a family and treat each other with respect. We deeply believe that the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important. Lucentra Corporation provides many valuable benefits, programs and tools to help employees and their families better manage the various phases and developments of life.
Summary of Position: responsible for managing recruitment and hiring of corporate employee. Also manage all payrolls functions and define strategic and tactical Human Resource initiatives to achieve business objectives.
• Oversees day to day of general Human Resource duties.
• Manage and build the corporation staff.
• Oversee and support all recruitment activities.
• Develop and manage employees benefits programs.
• Help in ensuring effective compensation structure and incentives.
• Develop and supervise all training programs.
• Compliance with all states and federal employment laws and regulations.
• Coordinate all employee relation issues.
• conduct secondary interviews, submitting payroll, enforcing policy and handbook policy, employee compliance, disputed, and centralizing all inbound channel for potential applicant.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor degree or higher in Human Resource.
• Minimum 4 years experience.
• Knowledge of employment policies and practices.
• Experience with compensation program developments and benefits.
• Strong interpersonal skills, high level of integrity.
• Strong work ethic and leadership ability.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Profound knowledge of: Google products, Docs/Drive, Calendar, Voice, Contacts,
• Google+ (for video conferencing), Chat/Talk, Youtube, Chrome (Web Browser), Skype, Microsoft Word, Paint, Teamviewer, Basecamp, WordPad/NotePad.
• Must be able to pass drug test and criminal background examination.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Las Vegas, NV
View similar jobs:
Benefits Representative - Resident Shows Division
Cirque du Soleil - Las Vegas, NV
for all Convenience Store
Terrible Herbst Oil Company - Las Vegas, NV
Danville Services Currently Screening
Las Vegas Area Jobs - Las Vegas, NV
Locate this job: