Social Media (Unpaid internship) Job Listing at Lucentra Corporation in New York City, NY (Job ID SMUPI)
The Lucentra Corporation is one of the leading consulting firms in the world. We work side by side with our clients from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors from around the globe to identify their opportunities, address their challenges, and maximum their enterprise potentials.
Our diverse client portfolio includes market developments and events with industry leaders in Agricultural Products, Aircrafts and Airparts, Apparel and Textile, Medical Equipments, Machine Tools, Metalworking Equipments, Oil/Gas Field Machinery, Pollution Control Equipments, Renewable Energy Equipments, Security and Safety Equipments, Food Services Equipments, Automobile and Auto Parts, Insurance Services, Banking Services, Accounting Services, Business Services, Information Services, Travel and Tourism Services, Entertainment Services, Education and Training, and Transportation Services.
At Lucentra Corporation, we are growing rapidly and that creates a career path for our employees. Our corporate culture is designed to facilitate our employee to make a difference for their organization.
Thus, we seek certain qualities in those who join us. Drive, curiosity, innovative, and team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. We offer comprehensive training programs which are geared towards building and improving our employees’ skills and knowledge.
At Lucentra Corporation, we value our members as a family and treat each other with respect. We deeply believe that the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important. Lucentra Corporation provides many valuable benefits, programs and tools to help employees and their families better manage the various phases and developments of life.
Summary of Position: Responsible for developing and execution of social media strategies. Social media intern is the provider of leadership, strategy, community management, platform design and development for our client accounts in the United States and overseas offices. In addition, provide guidance through evolving social media landscape, advising on social media centric initiatives and directing a growth in the social media business line.
• Provide insight and developments on emerging trends in the social media and marketing.
• Design and implement social media engagement campaigns for client brands.
• Integrate effective social media strategies into corporate programming.
• Create and execute budgets and costs estimates for clients’ programs.
• Identify measures of success for campaign goals and outcomes.
• Collect and present data and analysis to clients and management.
• Oversee production from concept to execution.
• Oversee web platform development from concept to execution.
• Identify emerging client needs in digital and social media services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in marketing/media relations.
• Fluent knowledge of social media.
• Expert on clients' brands and ability to create solutions that improve the brand reputation.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
• Experience in digital marketing, digital ad placement, mobile marketing, and social media.
• Innovative thinker, Team player, highly creative, and strong communicator.
• Strong communication skills.
• Profound knowledge of: Google products, Docs/Drive, Calendar, Voice, Contacts,
• Google+ (for video conferencing), Chat/Talk, Youtube, Chrome (Web Browser), Skype, Microsoft Word, Paint, Teamviewer, Basecamp, WordPad/NotePad.
• Must be able to pass drug test and criminal background examination.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Social Media jobs in Newark, NJ
View similar jobs:
Social Media Specialist
Sunrise Systems Inc - New Brunswick, NJ
Web Analytics Specialist
The Creative Group - Woodbridge, NJ
Social Media Coordinator
The Creative Group - Woodbridge, NJ
Locate this job: