Expeditor Job Listing at lululemon athletica in Ontario (Job ID lululemon-004159&lang=en)
Location: CAN-Ontario-Toronto, Vaughan Mills
Other Locations: null
Who is an Expeditor?
You love the thrill of backroom organization and strategy.
It is like Christmas morning when a shipment of boxes arrives, like an anxious child you raise your hand wildly in the air to volunteer to unwrap, organize and merch!
You understand what it really means to work smarter, not harder!
Your cat-like reaction time allows you to be swift on your feet and quick on decision making.
You are 6thsense is ‘sense of urgency’.
You are an Expeditor.
You are part of a team of Expeditors working during after business hours to receive & process shipments, merchandise, strategize, and execute backroom efficiencies.
The goalof the team is to have the store beautifully and strategically merchandized, and the backroom strategically organized by priority and accessibility. All replenishment and allocations are accurately received. You have set the store up so that in the morning, the team is ready to rock early to surprise and delight our guests!!
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Under the direction of the Expeditor Team Leader, you will:
* Receive/process stock received from warehouse, involving: unpack, count, fold, size and place on the floor, overflow stock placed in back room and stored areas
* Assist in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
* Ensure stock replenishment in work areas
* Complete other additional projects as required or by request , under the direction of the Expeditor Program Team Lead
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Traits) and Qualifications:
* A passion for product flow and efficiency,
* A keen eye” for visual merchandising,
* Available 5 days a week, 5-8 hour shifts during non-business hours
* Responsible and dependable
* Proactive and solution-oriented
* Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
* Excellent team player and ability to work independently
* Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
* Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
Our must haves”
* Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
* Desire to excel and succeed
* Actively live and breathe the lululemon culture and lifestyle
* Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal –oriented)
* Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature
* Self motivated, passionate, empathetic, approachable
* Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Canada
View similar jobs:
Sales Support Expert
SAP - Canada
Transport Operations Manager (Toronto, CA or Bellevue, USA)
Expedia - Toronto
lululemon athletica - Alberta
Locate this job: