Regional Manager - China Job Listing at lululemon athletica in Shanghai (Job ID lululemon-005967&lang=en)
Title: Regional Manager - China
Other Locations: null
You are the law of attraction, a true connector, all of the yoga instructors and personal trainers in the area know your name, and you have a run club in every city you visit! You create from a place of nothing; you are people-passionate, and not afraid to strike up a conversation with a stranger to share lululemon with them. You’re constantly questioning how you can learn more, make a difference and elevate your community to greatness and then jumping, running or cycling into action! You might be our Regional Manager of China.
Our newest Regional Manager of China will be someone who thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment where they have the opportunity to lead, inspire, motivate, sweat, organize, arrange, coach, stretch and develop every day.
They will oversee pre-branding strategies, introduce and elevate new lululemon markets, manage overall regional community initiatives, recruit and hire amazing leaders, assist with showroom development in the region, ensure showrooms are radically connected to their communities, host design meetings with local athletes, and support all educators, assistant managers, and showroom managers in excelling in their roles. WHEW… and that’s just the start of it. We can guarantee that this position will be an enriching experience of possibilities, leadership, connection and supporting yourself and others in living a life of greatness and FUN!
The ideal candidate:
* Minimum 2-3 yearsmulti-unit retail managementexperience and proven leadership capabilities.
* Passion about creating brand awareness and community development.
* Innovation is the name of your game with fun and inspiring creativity as a top strength.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written.
* You take a strong stand for your people, their goals and continued development.
* Ability to manage complex projects and events in an ever-changing environment.
* Identify and evaluate brand building relationships in new and existing markets.
* Excellent people person and business etiquette – ability to relate to and engage people.
* Knowledge and involvement in yoga, and/or other fitness, health or sports activities and a passion for the environment
* Committed to extraordinary customer service.
* Prior experience in a combination of marketing, media and/or retail is a plus.
* Strong computer skills- MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Our must haves”:
* Actively live and breathe the lululemon athletica culture and lifestyle
* Motivated to attain personal and professional development.
* Passionate, empathetic, enrolling and approachable.
* Outgoing, positive, energetic, upbeat and fun while maintaining professionalism.
* Proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
* Ability to work independently and effectively.
* Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature.
* Desire to excel and spread the lululemon athletica culture- locally and globally.
* Self-awareness, with desire for constant self improvement (goal-oriented).
To Apply for this position:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success, please apply directly to this posting.
NOTE: Only applicants under consideration will be contacted. If you are unsuccessful, please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Shanghai
View similar jobs:
Officer, Operations and Asset Securities (Shanghai)
Standard Chartered - Shanghai, China
Audit Manager (SH)
Standard Chartered - Shanghai, China
software engineer - hadoop
Intel Corporation - Shanghai, China
Locate this job: