Floral Designer Assistant (On Call) Job Listing at Luxury Resorts & Hotels in BOCA RATON, FL
Floral Designer Assistant (On Call)
Property: Boca Raton Resort & Club
Location: BOCA RATON, FL US
Travel Involved: None
Job Type: Seasonal
Job Level: Entry
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Category: Catering/Convention Services
* Assist in the installation and tear down of props/scenery/
florals /linens/ fabric for scheduled events in a timely and safe manner.
* Keep all event areas and warehouse clean and tidy. Removing trash.
* Assist Production/Floral crew loading and unloading trucks for events.
* Check in Linens and Napkins.
* Prep and clean flowers and floral containers.
* Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisors/managers.
* Answer phone and take orders.
* Drive van and deliver arrangements.
* Report damaged and missing items.
* Insure a safe working environment.
Understand/ speak/ read/ write English fluently. Must be able to sit, stand, stoop or bend for duration of shift (at least 8 hours). Must be able to drive van. Able to answer phone and take orders.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
View similar jobs:
Chili's Grill & Bar, Restaurant Manager - Coral Springs, FL
Brinker International - Coral Springs, FL
Chili's Grill & Bar, Restaurant Manager - Boca Raton, FL
Brinker International - Boca Raton, FL
Chili's Grill & Bar, Restaurant Manager - Hialeah, FL Area
Brinker International - Plantation, FL
Locate this job: