Locate this job
Macy’s, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for Administrative Assistant – Law position located in Cincinnati, Ohio. This candidate will provide daily administrative support to the Deputy General Counsel and two executive level attorneys, as well as perform local office and department - wide administrative duties.
· Use Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare and edit documents (memos, letters, agreements, etc.) and to build presentations, spreadsheets, and reports.
· Maintain calendar, which includes scheduling meetings, responding to invitations, and working through scheduling roadblocks.
· Set-up conference calls and answer telephone.
· Make travel arrangements and submit receipts using expense reporting system.
· Set-up hard copy and electronic files and do filing.
· Manage incoming and outgoing communication (mail, fax, and e-mail).
· Scan and copy documents.
· Special projects as assigned.
· Professional telephone etiquette.
· Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
· Education/Experience: Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred. 3-5 years of administrative experience required.
· Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in using Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and the Internet.
· Mathematical Skills: Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
· Reasoning Ability: Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to work under pressure and handle and prioritize multiple projects.
· Physical Demands: This position involves sitting at a desk and using a computer and other office equipment.
· Other skills: Extremely dependable, with the ability to handle confidential information.
· Work Hours: Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Apply on company website