Editorial Intern Job Listing at Malibu Magazine in Malibu, CA
NEED: EDITORIAL INTERNS for our Malibu, CA office.
Editorial Interns are a major asset to the creation of each issue. Job requires a passionate individual who can handle:
- extensive research into music/art/film/entertainment/fashion/design/literature
- copy writing intro for stories
- locating and connecting with appropriate public relations people for pitching stories
- maintaining posts to websites and social media sites.
Other duties will include but are not limited to updating contact/subscription lists / and databases, assistance with event planning.Filing, prepping mail, answering phones, and maintaining general office upkeep necessary. Must be confident with Excel!
* unpaid but will receive published credit in Masthead of issue/s worked on
please send cover letters and resumes to:
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Writing/Editing jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Undeclared Media - Burbank, CA
Creative Age Publications - Van Nuys, CA
Editorial / Journalism Intern
Lovehappyhour - Los Angeles, CA
Locate this job: