Locate this job
Responsible for assisting in the proper execution and management of the Aviation Sample Data Collection. This requires directing, managing, and coordinating personnel and resources to fulfill customer requirements. Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage all Army Aviation Data Collection under the SDC Contract
• Recommend levels of professional and technical staff adequate to accomplish defined and anticipated contractual tasks
• Evaluate computer software and hardware requirements for both present and future requirements
• Ensure all quality standards in the contract are met
• Prepare reports, charts, tables, diagrams, and briefings required to report program progress
• Perform supervisory duties, including training and performance reviews, for all assigned personnel
• Coordinate with supervisor, Government contract representative, and AMSAA personnel to develop analytical solutions and enhancements to the program
• Conduct field site review with the AMSAA personnel
• Manage personnel; make recommendations for staffing at all sites
• Coordinate all external aviation support requests that originate outside of AMSAA with AMSAA personnel
• Coordinate for submission and posting of consolidated status report to AMSAA from all SDC/Field Exercise Data Collection FEDC) sites
• Maintain a working knowledge of the Army maintenance system, to include all levels of maintenance, repair and supply procedures, as well as procedures employed by the Army to accomplish aircraft maintenance
• Travel to all designated project field sites to review internal quality performance procedures and ensure that all employees follow applicable rules and regulations
• Ensure mandatory training and property inventories are conducted.
• Coordinate for submission and posting, including quality assurance, of consolidated status report to AMSAA from all SDC/Field Exercise Data Collection (FEDC) sites.
• 7 years military aviation maintenance/supply experience preferable
• Possession of either Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certification; or successful completion of such certification within twelve (12) months is desired.
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is desired.
• Experience with AMSAA is desired.
• Available to travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.
Apply on company website