Locate this job
The Project Assistant plays a key role in the Medical and Regulatory Affairs department at Medpace. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you. Working onsite at Medpace global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio the Project Assistant is an integral part of the drug development team.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Compile reports and work with various documents;
- Provide day to day departmental/project support activities as necessary; and
- Assist in various other Medical Writing tasks.
- Acrobat Compose and/or other publishing tool experience is preferred;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office® Programs; and
- Applicants should have great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Finding work that is challenging, where you are given the tools and training to succeed, where you are rewarded and are provided opportunities to grow professionally are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
Apply on company website