Maintenance Mechanic Job Listing at Menards, Inc. in IRON RIDGE, WI (Job ID menards-174317)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: IRON RIDGE, WI
Category: Midwest Manufacturing
Benefits: Full Benefits
Contact: Kaitlin Bilda
Apply To This Job-
Email This Job->
Return To List
This position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all machines and equipment at various Midwest Manufacturing facilities.
* Track inventory of spare parts, tools, and supplies and re-order as necessary.
* Perform general repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment to help maintain production flow.
* Troubleshoot, diagnose, and identify operational problems with machinery as well as perform some electrical repairs.
* Basic mechanical assembly and trouble shooting.
* Maintain maintenance records to help with machine efficiency.
* Develop ideas to ensure that all equipment produces at a maximum level of efficiency.
* Record any damage that occurs and determine what repairs are needed.
* Ensure that broken-down equipment is fixed with minimal down time.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Must have a degree or diploma in a related mechanical field or 2 years of directly related experience.
* Welding experience is preferred.
* Electrical experience is preferred.
Apply To This Job
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in Wisconsin Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Aerotek - Kenosha, WI
Maintenance Technician I
Cintas Corporation - Milwaukee, WI
Senior Facilities Maintenance Technician
Fiserv - Brookfield, WI
Locate this job: