Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead Job Listing at Menards, Inc. in EAU CLAIRE, WI (Job ID menards-161993)
Manufacturing Engineering Team Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Location: EAU CLAIRE, WI
Category: Midwest Manufacturing
Benefits: Full Benefits
Contact: Elisia Gonsowski
Apply To This Job
Return To List
* Supervise team, including: interviewing, performance management, scheduling, etc.
* Regular performance reporting to management.
* Provide technical advice and guidance to maintenance technicians.
* Participate in design reviews for all projects released by the team.
* Prepare quotations and appropriating requests for equipment to support the business unit requirements.
Manufacturing Facility and Support
* Inventory and reorder spare parts, tools, and supplies.
* Preventative maintenance to equipment.
* Building, trouble shooting, and maintenance to electrical panels.
* Basic mechanical assembly and trouble shooting.
* Maintain maintenance records to help with machine efficiency.
* Develop ideas to ensure that all equipment produces at a maximum level of efficiency.
* Record any damage that occurs and determine what repairs are needed.
* Develop solutions for continuous service and performance improvement.
* Aid the engineering group in the Design, development, and testing of machinery.
* Respond promptly to Work Orders, within SLA; keep Work Orders up-to-date according to standards.
* Evaluate and solve production problems.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Must have a degree or diploma in a related mechanical or electrical field or 2 years of directly related experience.
* Able to coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously
* Able to plan and perform work with minimal direction and supervision.
* Excellent planning and organizational skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven demonstration of effective and efficient interfacing with all levels of employees, vendors and customers.
* Adaptable to work in a changing environment, with competing demands, projects and priorities.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
* Welding, mechanical, and electrical experience.
* Ladder logic experience.
Apply To This Job
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Manufacturing jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Team Leader, 14-0110
Emerson Electric Company - Natchitoches, LA
Team Leader Machining (Lebanon) 13-0188
Emerson Electric Company - Lebanon, MO
Emerson Electric Company - Mankato, MN
Locate this job: