Per Diem RN - CSICU - Night * Job Listing at Mercy San Juan Medical Center in Carmichael, CA
About This Position
The incumbent provides, coordinates and directs care to individuals and families using a holistic approach. The nursing process is used as a structured mechanism for critical thinking and problem solving in providing effective and appropriate care within a safe and confidential environment from admission to discharge. Each RN is responsible for collaborating with members of the healthcare team, providing leadership, personal/professional development, and conducting him/herself professionally.
1 year experience as a Registered Nurse in cardiac surgery recovery. Current California RN License. Other certifications may be required. BLS and ACLS from American Heart Association.
The incumbent shall demonstrate behaviors consistent with the core (Mercy) values in support with Mercy San Juan Medical Center and the Mission and Philosophy of Dignity Health.
Mercy San Juan Medical Center is a nationally recognized not-for-profit hospital located in Carmichael, California, serving the areas of north Sacramento County and south Placer County. It is one of the region’s largest and most comprehensive medical centers. Dedicated to the community’s well-being, our 2,100 employees, 430 medical staff and 270 volunteers provide excellence in care for more than 150,000 patients each year.
Mercy San Juan Medical Center consistently receives national attention for the high quality care we provide. Recent recognition includes U.S. News & World Report’s list of 2011 Best Regional Hospitals and 2012 recognition from a national ratings organization that includes: Excellence Award in Critical Care/America’s 100 Best in Critical Care, Excellence Award in Neurosurgery and 5-star ratings in COPD, sepsis, pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, respiratory failure, neurosurgery, stroke, bowel obstruction and total knee replacement.
Founded in 1967, Mercy San Juan is growing with the community. A six-story patient tower opened in December 2009, adding 110 beds and bringing the total size of the hospital to 370 acute care beds. The tower offers patients private, comfortable rooms, state-of-the-art technology and the latest health care interior design elements to provide a soothing healing environment.
Among the medical services we provide are:
• One of the Sacramento area’s leading Level II trauma centers, recognized nationally as a leader in trauma care
• A Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, ranked among the world’s elite for survival rates of premature infants
• A comprehensive cardiac program that is part of the Mercy Heart and Vascular Institute, including cardiac surgery, cardiac catheterization and cardiac rehabilitation
• The Mercy Neurological Institute of Northern California and Primary Stroke Center
• The Mercy Cancer Institute, including nurse navigation and dedicated teams of specialists
• The latest da Vinci robotic surgical system, with more robotic specialties offered than any other hospital in the region
• The only MAKO robotic orthopedic surgery program in the region to provide partial knee resurfacing
• A comprehensive Lung & Esophageal Center, with highly specialized diagnosis and sophisticated surgical treatments
As we embrace opportunities for enhancement and growth, we are eager to find professionals who share our vision. Ready to fulfill your life’s purpose? Please take a moment to discover more about what it is like to work here by visiting www.mercysanjuan.org. Because our employees are our most valuable assets, we offer great benefits, career growth, flexibility, training, and leadership development.
Benefits Package Highlights:
• Free Medical, Dental and Vision plan for full- and part-time employees and family
• 100% Employer Paid Retirement Plan
• Supplemental Retirement Plan (403B-tax deferred with employer contribution)
• Medical Retiree Benefits
• Generous and separate Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Smoke – Free Campus
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare-Nursing jobs in Sacramento, CA
View similar jobs:
OR RN Travel Nursing Job in Northern California
Soliant Health - Northern California, CA
Clinical Nurse IV- ICU VVH
NorthBay Healthcare - Vacaville, CA
Director Health Care Mgmt Svcs Job
Amerigroup - Sacramento, CA
Locate this job: