Assistant Manager Job Listing at Michaels in BRAINTREE, MA
Assistant Manager - Req. # : 314-12.21.12
This details all the information about the job posting.
Michaels / Stores
BRAINTREE, MA, US 02184
0 - 10%
Store-Minimum 1 Year Retail Mgmt. Experience
High school diploma or equivalent
* Stores/ Field
* Store Management
At Michaels, you''ll find associates who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work, people development and arts & crafts.
As a world-class retailer, we are always looking for the brightest, most creative and most talented people to join our team.
Create your career now!
Why should you consider us?
Asolid, growing, and fiscally securecompany in which to build your career!
* Competitivebase salary plus a bonus program that allows you to earn up toan additional 20% of your annual salary
* Paid vacationafter 90 days
* Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability plans, tuition & adoption assistance, 25% off employee discount
* 401(k) with 50% company match,after only six monthsof employment
* Companyfocus is on internal assessment, development, and promotionof our associates
Michaels Store Managersdrive our business by:
* Building,training and motivatingthe store team to provide superior customer service and consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
* Meeting and/or exceedingfinancial and sales goalsestablished for the store
* Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company''sMerchandising, Operations and P&L Management programs
What makes us unique?
* Michaels Arts& Craftsis North America''sleading retailer of arts and crafts and related merchandise. For more than 20 years, we''ve been helping crafters of all ages express themselves with skill and originality. We are the category leader in amargin-rich, growing business with strong brand recognition.
* Since 1984,Michaels has grown tomore than 1,000 storesfeaturing 40,000 items of traditional crafts, home decor, silk/dried floral, art supplies, and custom framing services. You''ll find our stores all over North America and Canada.
* As we continue toopen and remodel 50 stores each year, we offerunparalleled career growthopportunities for our managers and associates.
What skills and abilities do you I need to be successful at Michaels?
* Co-ManagerorAssistant ManagerExperience in aBig Box retaileror a Store Manager in aSpecialtyretail environment
* Minimum3-yearsstore or assistant management experience
* Outstandinginterpersonal skillsto meet internal and external customer needs
* Communication in a professional manner at all levels
* Flexible schedule to meet the business needs specifically during Peak Season when our customers need us the most
Michaels.... Where Imagination is Celebrated, Inspiration Thrives, Dreams Are Realized, and Creativity Happens!
Michaels is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other basis protected by State, Federal or Local law.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Retail Sales Consultant Norwell MA
AT&T - Norwell, MA
Key Account Manager Food Service Boston
Nestle Waters North America - Boston, Massachusetts
Depot Returns Checker
Bob's Discount Furniture - Stoughton, MA
Locate this job: