Assistant Manager Job Listing at Michaels in REHOBOTH, DE
Assistant Manager - Req. # : 609-ASM011413
This details all the information about the job posting.
Michaels / Stores
REHOBOTH, DE, US 19971
High school diploma or equivalent
JOIN OUR TEAM IN REHOBOTH BEACH!
Michaels Managersare responsible for assisting in the successful and profitable management of our stores by:
* Building,training and motivatingthe store team to provide superior customer service and the consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
* Meeting and/or exceedingfinancial and sales goalsestablished for the store
* Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company''sMerchandising, Operations and P&L Managementprograms
What We Offer:
Asolid, growing, fiscally securecompany in which to build your career!
* Competitivebase salary plus a bonus program that allows you to earn up to anadditional 20% of your annual salary
* Paid vacation after90 days
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability plans
* 401(k) with 50% match,after only six monthsof employment
* Companyfocus on internal assessment, development, and promotionof existing associates
We are looking for:
Individuals possessing thedesire, determination, and the abilityto fulfill their career expectations by joining a successful retailer who is experiencing unprecedented growth. Successful candidates will have:
* At least2 yearsofexperience as a successful retail store managerin a merchandise-intensive environment
* Familiarity with retailsales, merchandising programs and proceduresand the competitive environment
* Planning and organizing, team-building and people skills
Michaels Arts & Crafts is North America''s leading retailer of arts and crafts and related merchandise. For more than 20 years, we''ve been helping crafters of all ages express themselves with skill and originality. We are the category leader in a margin-rich, growing business with strong brand recognition.
Since 1984, Michaels has grown to more than 1,200 stores featuring 40,000 items of traditional crafts, home decor, silk/dried floral, art supplies, and custom framing services. You''ll find our stores all over North America and Canada.
As we continue to open and remodel stores each year, we offer unparalleled career growth opportunities for our managers and associates.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Delaware Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
DE Customer Service Representative
Family Dollar - Delmar, DE
DE Assistant Store Manager
Family Dollar - Delmar, DE
Retail Store Positions
CVS Caremark - Bethany Beach, DE
Locate this job: