Assistant Manager Job Listing at Michaels in VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Assistant Manager - Req. # : 606-ASM120312
This details all the information about the job posting.
Michaels / Stores
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, US 23462
High school diploma or equivalent
We Offer You:
Asolid, growing, and fiscally securecompany in which to build your career!
* Competitivebase salary plus a bonus program that allows you to earn up to anadditional 20% of your annual salary
* Paid vacation after90 days
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability plans
* 401(k) with 50% match,after only six monthsof employment
* Companyfocus on internal assessment, development, and promotionof existing associates
Michaels Assistant Store Managersare responsible for the successful and profitable management of our stores by:
* Building,training and motivatingthe store team to provide superior customer service and the consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
* Meeting and/or exceedingfinancial and sales goalsestablished for the store
* Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company''sMerchandising, Operations and P&L Managementprograms
Michaels Arts & Craftsis North America''sleading retailer of arts & crafts and related merchandise. For more than 20 years, we''ve been helping crafters of all ages express themselves with skill and originality. We are the category leader in a margin-rich, growing business with strong brand recognition.
Since 1984,Michaels hasgrown from 16 to more than 1,200 storesfeaturing 40,000 items of traditional crafts, home decor, silk/dried floral, art supplies, and custom framing services. You''ll find our stores all over North America and Canada.
We continue toopen and remodel many stores each year, we offerunparalleled career growthopportunities for our managers and associates.
We are looking for:
Individuals possessing thedesire, determination and abilityto fulfill their career expectations by joining a successful retailer who is experiencing unprecedented growth. Successful candidates will have:
* At least 3 yearsofsuccessful retail store management experiencein a merchandise-intensive environment
* Familiarity with retailsales, merchandising programs and procedures, and the competitive environment
* Planning and organizing, team-building and people skills
Be part of the#1 Arts & Crafts retaileras we work toward our 3rd year of records salesand an IPO! Come craft your career with Michaels!
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Norfolk area, VA
View similar jobs:
AT&T Part Time Retail Sales Consultant Virginia Beach VA (Hilltop)
AT&T - Virginia Beach, VA
AT&T Retail Sales Consultant Chesapeake VA (Greenbrier)
AT&T - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Account Manager 1 BIS OOR Newport News VA
AT&T - Norfolk, VA
Locate this job: