Assistant Store Manager Job Listing at Michaels in Manteca, CA (Job ID michaels-13612)
Assistant Store Manager - Req. # : 210.13 Z2 ASM
This details all the information about the job posting.
Michaels / Stores
Manteca, CA 95337 US
High school diploma or equivalent
We are looking for a Manager in Stocktonor Modesto!
We Offer You:
Asolid, growing, fiscally securecompany in which to build your career!
· Competitivebase salary plus a bonus program that allows you to earn up to anadditional 20% of your annual pay
· One week paidvacation after 90 days
· Regularly scheduled 45 hour work week withevery other weekend off
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance optionsoffered your 1stday!
· 401(k) with 50% match, after only six months of employment
· Company focus on internal assessment,development and promotionof associates
We are striving to reach a company goal of80% internal promotionrate so please apply NOW if you are ready to advance your retail career!
Michaels Assistant Store Managersare responsible for assisting in the successful and profitable management of our stores by:
· Building,training and motivatingthe store team toprovide superior customer serviceand the consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
· Meeting or exceedingfinancial and sales goalsestablished for the store
· Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company''sMerchandising, Operations and P&L Managementprograms
Michaels Arts & Craftsis North America''sleading retailer of arts and craftsand related merchandise. For more than 20 years, we''ve been helping crafters of all ages express themselves with skill and originality. We are the category leader in a margin-rich, growing business with strong brand recognition.
Since 1984,Michaels has grown tomore than 1,000 storesfeaturing 40,000 items of traditional crafts, home decor, silk and dried floral, art supplies, and custom framing services. You''ll find our stores all over US and Canada.
As we continue toopen, relocate and remodel many stores each yearwith excitingnew features, we offerunparalleled career growthopportunities for our managers and associates.
We are looking for:
Individuals possessing thedesire, determination, and the abilityto fulfill their career expectations by joining a successful retailer who is experiencing unprecedented growth. Successful candidates will have:
· At least3 yearsofsuccessful retail store management experiencein a merchandise-intensive environment
· Familiarity with retailsales, merchandising programs and procedures, and the competitive environment
· Planning and organizing, team-building and people skills
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
AT&T Retail Sales Consultant – Santa Cruz County Stores (Capitola and Watsonville)
AT&T - Capitola, CA
AT&T Part Time Retail Sales Consultant – Santa Clara CA (Valley Fair Mall)
AT&T - Santa Clara, CA
Locate this job: