Maintenance Associate Job Listing at Michaels in KERNERSVILLE, NC
Maintenance Associate - Req. # : 2399
This details all the information about the job posting.
Michaels / Artistree / Artistree Warehouse
KERNERSVILLE, NC, US 27284
The Maintenance associate is responsible for conducting all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance on equipment and building for cost center 6500 and 6505. This position plays a vital role in ensuring that the plant can operate at a high level of production. The Maintenance Associate is in direct contact with vendors and manufacturers of our equipment in order to ensure the equipment is properly maintained.
% of Time
Performs all scheduled preventative maintenance in order to keep machinery in good operational condition.
Performs troubleshooting and repairs of equipment for all non-preventative maintenance as requested via work request.
Maintains accurate and detailed records on all machinery repairs in maintenance tracking system
Participates on special projects such as 5S, Lean, Kaizen, ergonomics and others as requested.
What knowledge, skills and abilities does the position require? List the minimum knowledge, skills and abilities that are typically required for one to be hired into this job and successfully meet the goals set forth by management. Please do not describe the actualincumbent'spersonal education, training, and/or job experiences.
a. Minimum level of formal education:
High school diploma or GED required. 2 year degree or equivalent experience preferred.
b. Area of study:
Maintenance, Engineering or Electrical
c. Special certification or technical skills:
d. Minimum years experience required:
Must possess at least 3-years' experience in maintenance within a manufacturing or production facility.
e. Type of experience the job requires:
Maintenance, PLC trouble shooting, Electrical trouble shooting.
Must Possess a valid Driver's License
· Must be able to walk and/or stand up to10 hours per day.
· Must be able to frequently bend from waist.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 30lbs or 13.6 kgs above shoulders and reach above head.
· Must be able to continuously grasp and carry with both hands.
· Must be able to correctly utilize Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including but not limited to Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses and Fall Protection
· Must be able to work with high noise levels and work around moving machinery.
· Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment which is subject to dust and high/low temperatures.
· Must be able to work Safely in a fast pace manufacturing environment
· Must be able to correctly identify and communicate Safety related issues
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in North Carolina
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Charlotte, NC
Fresenius Medical Care - Durham, NC
Kelly Services - Winston Salem, NC
Locate this job: