Marketing Specialist Job Listing at Michaels in Irving, TX (Job ID michaels-13501)
Marketing Specialist - Req. # : A.12.6
This details all the information about the job posting.
Michaels / Marketing / Digital Marketing & PR
Irving, TX, US 75063
The Production Specialist, CRM is responsible for testing and trafficking targeted marketing campaigns. High level responsibilities include ensuring all of the email campaigns are thoroughly tested and have been properly routed to key parties for approval for both the email and SMS channels. Working with internal and external partners to guarantee that every email and SMS campaign is representative of the strategy and delivers on the intended message.
% of Time
Traffic all email and SMS campaigns including gathering approvals from key stakeholders and ensuring the message aligns with the brief and overall strategy. Will include managing internal and external partners to route final approvals and changes.
Test all email and SMS campaigns before they are delivered to the customer. Testing all links and ensuring the final content aligns with the approved files. Will include managing internal and external partners to deliver any changes and send final approval to deploy message.
Communicate to key partners the final deliverable to ensure operationally and logistically we're aligned to deliver the email or SMS message.
Total should equal 100%
a. Minimum level of formal education:
b. Area of study:
Marketing, Communications, Advertising or relevant experience
c. Special certification or technical skills:
d. Minimum years experience required:
3 years of production management, would prefer digital media, but not a must
e. Type of experience the job requires:
· Experience testing or proofing digital or print content
· Experience trafficking digital or print materials for approvals and changes
· Experience working with external partners to deliver final marketing message, preferably in retail
Preferably, some experience in a digital channel or email
· Superior project management skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· Excellent team player with the ability to bring innovative ideas to the organization
· Ability to coordinate projects with both internal and external partners, including multiple agencies
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Sr. Search Marketing Analyst
Expedia - Dallas, TX
Marketing Process Manager
RadioShack - Fort Worth, TX
Marketing Communications Associate
Kelly Services - Fort Worth, TX
Locate this job: