Security Engineer Job Listing at Michaels in Irving, TX
Security Engineer - Req. # : C.12.12
This details all the information about the job posting.
Michaels / Information Systems
Irving, TX, US 75063
The IT Security Engineer - Architect owns responsibility for the design and engineering of security related products and tools. The person in this role will provide design and engineering recommendations and services for project teams. Engineers systems for patching, log monitoring, access control, user provisioning, firewalls and various other equipment. This position is responsible for establishing engineering standards and templates and ensuring that they are followed. The IT Security Engineer - Architect will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching of the onsite contractors and TCS engineering teams.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Responsible for developing security standards and templates. Participates in the development of an Information Security Roadmap and the associated services and metrics.
* Designs and implements required security tools to perform required maintenance and monitoring of the enterprise. Works with project teams to design secure systems and applications. Reviews infrastructure and application designs to ensure proper security configurations. Works with third party providers to validate configurations and design meet the specifications set forth in the security standards and meet compliance requirements.
* Designs and reviews information access levels and security parameters systems and controls. Participates in the reviews rules for firewall changes and other critical infrastructure components intended to secure the enterprise. Participates in remediation efforts to ensure the enterprise is protected and in compliance with policies and regulatory controls.
* Participates in the Computer Incident Response Plan procedures and remediation efforts.
* ? 5 years Information Security Engineering
* ? SOX / PCI Compliance experience highly desirable.
* ? Maintains regular and reliable levels of attendance
* BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred, equivalent experience will be considered.
* Computer Science, Information Security or related discipline
* CISSP or CISM preferred
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Windows LAN Administrator
Chase - TX, Texas
Blades Engineer - CTI
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation - Grapevine, TX
Director Architecture & Engineering
Michaels - Irving, TX
Locate this job: