Store Manager Job Listing at Michaels in LYNCHBURG, VA
Store Manager - Req. # : 608-SM1684
This details all the information about the job posting.
Michaels / Stores
LYNCHBURG, VA, US 24502
High school diploma or equivalent
JOIN OUR TEAM!!
What We Offer:
Asolid, growing, and fiscally securecompany in which to build your career!
* Competitivebase salary plus a bonus program that allows you to earn up to anadditional 60% of your annual salary
* Paid vacation after90 days
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability plans
* 401(k) with 50% match,after only six monthsof employment
* Companyfocus on internal assessment, development, and promotionof existing associates
Michaels Arts & CraftsisNorth America''sleading retailer of arts & crafts and related merchandise. For more than 20 years, we''ve been helping crafters of all ages express themselves with skill and originality. We are the category leader in a margin-rich, growing business with strong brand recognition.
Since 1984,Michaels hasgrown from 16 to more than 1,200 storesfeaturing 40,000 items of traditional crafts, home decor, silk/dried floral, art supplies, and custom framing services. You''ll find our stores all overNorth AmericaandCanada.
We continue toopen 45-60 new stores a year, we offerunparalleled career growthopportunities for our managers and associates.
Michaels Store Managersare responsible for the successful and profitable management of our stores by:
* Building,training and motivatingthe store team to provide superior customer service and the consistent execution of all operational functions to company standards
* Meeting and/or exceedingfinancial and sales goalsestablished for the store
* Maintaining store profitability through the implementation and execution of the company''sMerchandising, Operations and P&L Managementprograms
We are looking for:
Individuals possessing thedesire, determination, and abilityto fulfill their career expectations by joining a successful retailer who is experiencing unprecedented growth. Successful candidates will have:
* At least4 yearsofsuccessful retail store management experiencein a merchandise-intensive environment
* Familiarity with retailsales, merchandising programs and procedures, and the competitive environment
* Planning and organizing, team-building and people skills
Michaels is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other basis protected by State, Federal or Local law.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Roanoke, VA
View similar jobs:
Pharmacy Manager - Covington, VA
Kmart Corporation - Covington, Virginia
Full Time Pharmacist - Martinsville, VA
Kmart Corporation - Martinsville, Virginia
Customer Service Representative Roanoke Virginia
Family Dollar - Roanoke, VA
Locate this job: