Information Technology Part-time Faculty - WDCE (Gaithersburg) Job Listing at Montgomery College in USA (Job ID montgomerycollege-003XV&lang=en)
Title: Information Technology Part-time Faculty - WDCE (Gaithersburg)
This is an opportunity to empower students to change their lives and enrich our community.
Montgomery College has endless possibilities!
Montgomery College is a dynamic, diverse institution, with students from over 170 countries, located in a diverse county of nearly one million residents. Montgomery College is committed to equal opportunity.
The Montgomery CollegeWorkforce Development & Continuing Educationis currently accepting applications for possible openings as apart-time faculty member teaching Information Technology non-credit classes for the Information Technology Institute.We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who exhibits a high degree of professionalism, a strong commitment to our students, and demonstrates the ability to motivate and educate in an engaging manner.
Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continuous basis.Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs.
* The listing of a course in the schedule of classes as TBA” does not constitute an assignment.
* The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Management’s sole discretion.
Part-time Faculty to teach the following courses in the spring and summer semesters
* Java Programming
* Objective C Programming
* Windows Server Active Directory
* Windows Powershell Scripting
Location: Gaithersburg Business Training Center, Rockville
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Teach classes in the evenings/Saturday
* Perform administrative duties during class as specified by the program administration.
* Submit administrative records on time after the class.
* Work experience in the area you will teach
* Industry certification is preferred.
* Prior teaching experience is highly important.
* Eligible applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States and not require employer visa sponsorship.
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire:
* Completion of a background check.
* Submission of an official transcript of an earned degree;
* Submission of three letters of professional reference
* The application process includes 10 steps.
* Step 10 is a Summary of your information. You can update and edit information up to the closing date for the receipt of applications for a specific job announcement.
* For consideration, you must:
1. include dates of employment in your application or attachment;
2. complete a set of pre-screening questions (Step 4);
3. e-sign your application (Step 9);
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free workplace.
For disability related accommodations please call 240-567-5353 or send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org leasttwo weeksin advance.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Arlington, VA
View similar jobs:
Software Engineering Manager
Wyle - Arlington, VA
Federal - Network Infrastructure Analyst
Accenture - Arlington, VA
Federal - Network Infrastructure Consultant
Accenture - Arlington, VA
Locate this job: