Locate this job
We are currently seeking a full-time Agricultural Engineer to join our team in Baraboo, WI. Our agriculture team provides engineering services to dairy, beef, poultry, swine, grain, agro-chemical and animal genetic industries throughout the Midwest. If you have a passion for working with farmers to help them solve their unique problems--we want to talk to you!
- Preparation of agricultural design plans using Civil3D software
- Preparation of details, specifications, and bidding documents
- Preparation of regulatory permits for projects
- Preparation of technical reports for projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Systems Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering required
- 2 or more years of agricultural engineering experience required
- Previous experience with NRCS standards and specifications required
- We would prefer 2-6 years of agricultural systems design experience including animal housing, waste storage, pumping stations, and piping systems
- Auto CAD Civil 3D and Snap Plus modeling experience preferred
- Previous client liaison and project management experience a desire to step into that role
- Prior work experience on a farm would be a plus
- Wisconsin PE license would be a plus
Apply today to join a growing Midwest employee owned multi-discipline engineering firm with a solid reputation, opportunity for professional development and great benefits! MSA provides generous health, dental, and paid time off benefits starting on day one, as well as, a competitive salary and support of ongoing professional education and training. Apply with your resume and cover letter at www.msa-ps.com.
MSA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply on company website