Detention Officer - Armed Posts Job Listing at MVM, Inc. (ICE PR Contract) in Guaynabo, PR (Job ID Detention Officer)
Detention / Custodial Officer - please refer to requirements prior to applying.
To process and provide safety / escort inside a detention facility, during transportation, court, hospital and hotel details to DHS ICE Detainees.
- US Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- 21 years of age, minimum
- 1 year of experience as a law enforcement officer, police officer, military police or 6 months experience as a security officer with civil or administrative detention responsibilities, or Criminal Justice studies
- The capability of understanding and applying written and verbal orders, rules, and regulations in English. Every staff person shall be literate and interpret printed rules and regulations, detailed written orders, training instructions and materials, and has to be able to compose reports in English
- Good judgment, courage, alertness, an even temperament and the ability to render satisfactory performance through knowledge of his/her position requirements.
- No criminal record
- Applicants must pass a Department of Homeland Security 7-Year Background Investigation
- Employees for armed positions must possess a valid firearms license from
the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE ACCEPTED - Fax Resume to: (787) 281-0588
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Security jobs in Puerto Rico
View similar jobs:
Municipio de Vega Baja - Vega Baja, Puerto Rico
Consultor de Seguridad
Alarm Pro - Dorado, Puerto Rico
FT Security Officer G&A
Puerto Rico - Dorado, Puerto Rico
Locate this job: