Apply on Company Website
Northeast Medical Group (NEMG)creates opportunities for enhanced collaboration, quality of care and physician alignment, all with the support and resources of Yale New Haven Health. NEMG includes individual and group practices from Westchester County , New York , to southeastern Connecticut . In addition to these community-based primary care and specialty practices, NEMG includes hospitalists at all three Yale New Haven Health Systemhospitals: Greenwich Hospital, Bridgeport Hospital and Yale New Haven.
NEMG's innovative practice model:
- Provides stability and improves efficiency among physicians
- Facilitates recruitment of new physicians and addresses succession planning
- Meets the challenging work/life balance issues faced by physicians in today's health care environment
- Offers state-of-the-art clinical systems and high level marketing support
To provide the highest quality, accessible health care to patients and support clinical integration across the Yale New Haven Health System.
The mission of Northeast Medical Group is to be a physician governed, integrated group practice delivering high value health care that is safe, efficient and compassionate. In this role, Northeast Medical Group will collaborate with YNHHS hospitals to improve health in the communities we serve. Northeast Medical Group will fulfill its mission by recruiting and retaining the best people, and creating a workplace that promotes innovation to improve the practice of medicine.
In carrying out its mission and working towards its vision, Northeast Medical Group is guided by the following values:
- Excellence in service to customers, which requires up-to-date knowledge, service, skilled performance and ensures a safe environment;
- Compassion for the needs that bring people to us, requiring all employees to be sensitive, responsive and respectful of each person's unique circumstances;
- Integrity in all interactions, both person and organizational, reflecting our obligation to the truth and our commitment to honesty;
- Cost-effective performance which provides full value to our patients, their families and other customers; only rendering care that is necessary, appropriate and effective;
- Leadership as a provider of servies that responds to community needs and contributes to improving the health of our communities, as a model employer and corporate citizen.
Qpportunities in: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine; Pediatrics and Endocrinology
Area: Fairfield and New Haven Counties of Connecticut offer many cultural and recreational attractions including museums, golf, hiking, restaurants and shoreline; superior educational opportunities through its public schools and internationally acclaimed New England universities; close to New York and Boston.
Interested physicians are asked to contact: Sophie Kotomski, AASPR
Staff Physician Recruiter
Northeast Medical Group
Sophie.email@example.com | Office: 203-336-7851
No Agencies Please