Nestle Waters will be conducting on the spot interviews for Route Sales Representatives for our Dallas location. We are hosting a career fair on Tuesday, November 19th from 9:00a-2:00p at our Mountain Creek location – 4718 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, TX 75236.
Salary: $41,500 plus quarterly bonus We offer comprehensive benefits including
- All candidates should submit a completed online application prior to attending the event.
- Take a moment to review the Route Deliver Driver description, in preparation for your interview!
- Please bring a few copies of your resume- just in case!
: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) w/match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, vacation and discounts on our home delivery service. NO Holidays / NO Nights / Very Limited Saturdays The Route Sales Representative's (RSR)
function is to effectively service all routed customers, provide pre-ordered products and to 'up-sell' additional products of interest. Each route and delivery day is unique and entails an average of 40-70 stops per day servicing residential, retail and commercial customers. The primary role of the RSR is to effectively service all customers in a safe and productive manner. Desired candidates have highly-developed interaction skills and demonstrate a commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
What to know more? Link to our http://www.view-career-video.com/videos/nestle
Route Sales/Delivery Representative Career Video to receive a preview of this great opportunity!
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
- A willingness and ability to operate a commercial vehicle in a manner that ensures personal and public safety
- The ability to enter and exit a commercial vehicle safely on average 70-80 times per day.
- The ability to repeatedly lift and carry up to 45 pounds safely, on average 200 times per day
- The ability and desire to work outdoors in various types of weather
- The ability to demonstrate a strong Customer Service orientation
- Is able to effectively interact with others, be a team player and solve conflict effectively while having strong verbal communication skills
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to secure and maintain CDL Class B license with airbrake endorsement
- Motor Vehicle Record - in the last 3 years only 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents
- Motor Vehicle Record (last 7 years) - no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal incident
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Nestle Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company, offering consumers a variety of portable, calorie-free bottled waters, including Ozarka, Poland Springs and other natural spring water brands; Nestle Pure Life, a nationally distributed purified bottled water; and international brands, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Most recently, the company has added a refreshing line of ready-to-drink iced teas. Nestle Waters North America is committed to creating shared value for society. It does so through healthy hydration, jobs and benefits to communities where it operates, and environmental stewardship, most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America.
Putting safety and quality first as we deliver the right product, to the right customer, on time, every time is what we do every day in our operations. Our competitive differentiator is our people who make it happen! Nestle Waters Direct and our trusted brands are well known throughout the United States by our familiar trucks and courteous, dedicated service experts that deliver pure, refreshing bottled water to places where people live, work and shop. Through presence, flexibility and innovation, we satisfy consumer and business needs for convenience, health and wellness.
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com.
You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: route, route delivery, delivery, driver, driving, sales, sales driver, delivery driver, customer service, lifting, CDL, selling, Class B, local driver, driving jobs, truck driver jobs, truck driving, nwna careers, nestle waters careers, nestle water jobs