Locate this job
We are looking for a Web Design intern to join our team. Throughout the work term, you will be focused on designing mobile, tablet and web applications, allowing you to work in tandem with our creative, development and project management teams.
Night Owl Interactive is a creative boutique web and application development shop based in New York City. We specialize in building user-friendly and custom websites, web application, and mobile applications.
- Conceive and create high-quality designs in mobile and web
- Create memorable interactive experiences
- You'll work iteratively: developing ideas from sketches and graphics to prototypes
- Collaborate with development teams to create clean and intuitive designs
- Learn about emerging design trends, standards and technology
Skills & Requirements:
- An extremely clean, functional design aesthetic
- A strong understanding of grid systems, composition and color, with a keen eye for typography, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with the design and development team to understand technology requirements and capabilities as they relate to the user interface
- Passion for current design trends and technologies and a desire to communicate this knowledge across the team
-Experience with OmniGraffle is a plus
We are looking for an ambitious and web-savvy intern with web design experience for starting for 4 - 6 months internship.
This is an internship and unpaid. Can be done for college credit. For the right candidate, this internship could transition into a full time position. Interested candidates please send cover letter, resume and links to sites you have worked on. Please feel free to pass along this info. Please do not call or e-mail us directly - Please understand that only selected applicants will be contacted.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Apply on company website