Apartment Service Manager Job Listing at Northshore Meadows Apartments in Houston, TX
Real Estate/Property Management, Real Estate/Property Management
Service Tech III
Maintain efficient operation and upkeep of the property and grounds including but not limited to, completing work orders in a timely manner, preparing vacant units for occupancy, and performing preventative maintenance as scheduled.
Prepare vacant units for occupancy in which includes painting, carpet cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping, etc.
· Performs preventive maintenance.
· Respond to resident service request and concerns in a timely manner.
· Performs on-call emergency service as required.
· Must be able to diagnose problems and make minor repairs in the following areas: electrical, plumbing, appliances, flooring, carpentry and HVAC.
· Works to maintain grounds and common areas and keeps them free of trash and debris.
· Wears BSR uniform and ID badge while on the job.
· Follow all policies and procedures defined by BSR Trust, LLC.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
High school education and/or technical school required.
· HVAC License and/or EPA certification required.
· 3 years experience in general maintenance.
· Must be skilled in the safe use of hand tools and small power tools.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Facilities Management jobs in Houston, TX
View similar jobs:
Building Custodian/Janitor - Pasadena, TX 77507
Kelly Services - Pasadena, TX
Severn Trent Services - Brookshire, TX
Maintenance Tech I
AvalonBay Communities - Houston, TX
Locate this job: