Software Engineer Job Listing at Nuance in Shanghai (Job ID 1-9173)
You will be responsible for designing and implementing Voice User Interfaces in the automotive or mobile projects. You will also contribute to the development of internal dialog tools. To accomplish this, you will interact with external/internal customers, attend meetings, and communicate with them on a regular basis to clarify implementation details.
You will also support external customers through bug resolution activities.
• Voice dialog design and implementation for automotive applications
• Tool development in support of dialog design
• QA for dialogs designed by peers
• Work closely with customers and Nuance team members, establish and maintain smooth communication through regular reporting, meeting and follow-up
• Contribute to advancing technologies and services by providing input from project experiencesQualifications:
- Over 3 years relevant working experience.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken
- Strong software design and programming skills in XML, C/C++, Java etc.
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge and experience of whole software development lifecyle (specification, design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of application performance tuning, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience of embedded platforms and applications
- Good learner, can master new technologies and tools quickly
- Ability to work with minimal suervision
- Knowledge and experience of automotive infotainment systems
- Knowledge and experience of speech recognition and/or text to speech
- Knowledge and experience of Linux, Android, WinCE, QNX
Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or equivalentOverview:
At Nuance Communications, everything we do is focused on developing the most human, natural, intuitive ways to use your voice to take command of information. Our people and our technology have pioneered the highest functioning speech software in the world, ceaselessly perfecting the ability for machines to recognize and emulate the human voice. We design and deliver technologies that intuitively link man, machine and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently with the world.
Nuance's Mobility Division builds innovative, intelligent and intuitive touch and speech interfaces to simplify and enhance the way people interact with mobile devices, applications, and services. Nuance Mobile solutions make mobile devices and in-car systems easier to use, automate customer self-service, and optimize the access and discovery of even the most advanced mobile applications and content - regardless of technical know-how, location, environment, or physical and literacy capabilities.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Shanghai
View similar jobs:
SAP - Shanghai
Industry Principal- Auto
SAP - Shanghai
B1-Sr Extensibility Developer
SAP - Shanghai
Locate this job: