Data Entry Clerk Job Listing at OfficeTeam in HOLLAND, OH
Great company in Holland in need of a strong Data Entry/Document Verification Clerk.
Gather data for review and entry. Search for and match electronic data for the products we sell. Maintain scheduled transmissions of data to various users.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this position successfully, an individual must fulfill the knowledge, skill, and/or ability requirements listed below.
1. Input information into the database with accuracy and completeness while following company policies and procedures.
2. Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
3. Locate and correct data errors, or report them to supervisors.
4. Monitor changes in data
5. Understand priorities of work to be done (Hot New Releases, Standing Orders, etc)
6. Search for data in web based programs
7. Maintain log of activities and work.
Must be detail oriented, accurate and have excellent organization and excellent follow-up skills.
Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Basic Computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Above average in excel.
Have a strong working knowledge of digital media (video/audio)
Have the ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and operating manuals
Ability to type 30 wpm.
Must be able to work independently while being an active member of a team
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in Toledo, OH
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Maumee, OH
OfficeTeam - SALINE, MI
Investment Administrative Assistant
OfficeTeam - TOLEDO, OH
Locate this job: