Locate this job
This position provides administrative support to three senior managers. The managers are responsible for client services, as well as the firm's compliance department, investment department, planning department, and operations department. This individual will be responsible for completing a variety of administrative tasks, as well as working on special projects involving different departments and all levels of the organization. This position will be handling confidential and sensitive information. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
1. Work through tasks and projects with little guidance.
2. Work independently and within a team on a variety of different projects and tasks.
3. Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
4. Act as a liaison with other departments and outside contacts; handle confidential information.
5. Develop, maintain and update CRM (Junxure) and SharePoint.
6. Organize and prioritize workload, information and calls.
7. Work in cooperation to cover firm inbound phone calls.
8. Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout; make appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
1. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
2. Experience using a CRM.
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Follow-through on commitments.
5. Attention to detail.
The position is temp to full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 412-788-5028.
Apply on company website