Administrative Assistant Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Hilton Head, SC (Job ID omnihotels-20495)
Administrative Assistant - (20495)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
OceanFront Resort - Hilton Head, SC 29928 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Hilton Head OceanFront Resort
Located on the sugar sand beaches of Hilton Head Island on the southern coast of South Carolina, this oceanfront resort is a tropical paradise unlike anywhere else in this premier destination. The Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort offers beautiful oceanfront views to all of our guests.
Omni Hilton Head’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort may be your perfect match.
Summary:Performs a variety of administrative functions for the Operational Team members. The administrative assistant attends assigned association meetings, records, transcribes for approval and distributes minutes. This person will aid the Account Managers by handling customer queries and challenges wherever possible.
* Provides administrative assistance including correspondence, reports, gathering information for Executive Committee Members and Operational Team members.
* Maintains contractor files, including insurance information, licensing, W-9's, etc.
* Maintains team contractor data base for all contractor information.
* Maintains follow up system and handles correspondence to obtain contractor documentation.
* Records postage and copy charges for all associations
* Files documents away as needed.
* Handles operational team communications; including taking telephone messages and paging Account Managers as needed.
* Sends communications to Association Board members and owners and internal communications to other departments.
* Distributes mail and faxes among operational team staff.
* Assists Account Managers by handling customer inquiries and challenges whenever possible.
* Handles outgoing mailings for operational team and account managers.
* Attends community association meetings as assigned, providing logistical support including attendance sheets, folder preparation, recording, transcribing, approvals and distributions of meeting minutes.
* Must be able to use computer, copier, fax, tape recorder.
* Must possess a driver's license and have reliable transportation.
* Extensive computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
* Must have high level of written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills preferred.
* Must have broad organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently and without supervision.
* Some College preferred.
* Minimum of five years of Customer Service preferably in a professional services environment.
* Must be able to climb stairs, sit or stand for long periods of time, push, occasionally pull or lift 25 to 30 Ilbs.
* Must have full range of motion of both arms and hands.
* Must be able to see and hear.
Administrative/Clerical, Finance, Sales
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
OfficeTeam - Boise, ID
Part Time Sanitation/ Housekeeping Team Member (58009)
Whole Foods Market - Omaha, NE
OfficeTeam - Boise, ID
Locate this job: