Banquet Cook 2- (Prep)-PM Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Nashville, TN (Job ID omnihotels-19127)
Banquet Cook 2- (Prep)-PM - (19127)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Banquet Cook 2- (Prep)-PM
Nashville Hotel - Nashville, TN 37201 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
Summary:Provide high quality standards and procedures in preparing/serving all banquet food. Banquet Cook 2 requires an intermediate level of banquet culinary experience, with potential to progress to Banquet Cook 1 positions.
* Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Prepare a mixture of buffet and plated style items
* Production of orders to include Grilling, Roasting, and Baking fish, steaks, chicken and shellfish.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
* Advanced Knife skills required
* Minimum 2 years banquet culinary experience, preferably in high volume upscale hotel banquet operation.
* Must be familiar with all cooking techniques
* Must be familiar with batch and quantity cooking
* Ability to multi-task
* The ability to stand/walk for long periods of time and lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
* Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Clarksville, TN
Front Desk Agent Rotating Shifts - Holiday Inn Nashville Vanderbilt
IHG - Nashville, TN
Restaurant Server Part-Time Holiday Inn Nashville Vanderbilt/West End
IHG - Nashville, TN
Locate this job: