Cocktail Server Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Bretton Woods, NH (Job ID omnihotels-19736)
Cocktail Server - (19736)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Mount Washington Resort - Bretton Woods, NH 3575 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Mount Washington Resort
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Summary:To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
* Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
* Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
* Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
* Continually check back with guests
* Keep all supplies stocked
* Clean, clear and reset service areas
* Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
* Complete all duties as assigned by manager
* Assist bartender when needed
* Ensure tables are set up properly
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Familiarity with food and drink menus
* Adhere to cash handling standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* Previous serving experience preferred
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
Food & Beverage
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in New Hampshire Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Nurse Manager - RN - Reflections Program Coordinator - Full Time, 40 Hours - Hanover, NH
Kindred Hospital - Hanover, NH
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP PRN - Hanover, NH
RehabCare - Hanover, NH
McDonald's - Hampton Beach, NH
Locate this job: