Data Security Administrator Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Dallas, TX (Job ID omnihotels-19783)
Data Security Administrator - (19783)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Data Security Administrator
Corporate - Dallas, TX 75219 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Summary:The Data Security Administrator is responsible for implementing security systems that will provide detection, prevention, containment, and deterrence mechanisms to protect and maintain the integrity of all Omni Hotels data.
* Develops and maintains the overall data security policy in accordance with PCI, PII and SOX regulatory requirements.
* Refine the current information technology security policies annually in accordance with best practice guidelines.
* Order, configure, and deploy network access control devices to protect the environment from foreign or rogue devices being introduced.
* Under direction of the Director of Enterprise Architecture and VP of Technology develop, train, implement and support monitoring solutions for the organization.
* Report all high risk or potential breaches to the Director of Enterprise Architecture along with steps to thwart said breach attempt.
* Perform quarterly external and ongoing internal scans as required by PCI SSC.
* Recommended specific improvements to security and internal control and follow up on all recommendations.
* Work with the Network Engineer and Network Adminstrator to validate, and set policy specific to network configuration and network access rights.
* Perform other duties as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.
* Must have excellent knowledge of PCI requirements and be willing to obtain the ASA/PCIP certification on an annual basis.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Strong Microsoft Exchange experience is required.
* Hospitality/Hotel work experience is a plus.
* Knowledge of hospitality systems is a plus.
* Education or training in Information technology or related or equivalent work experience required.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft environment including Windows operating systems & office related products.
* Working knowledge if non-Microsoft software applications in a pc environment, i.e. Antivirus, Reporting Software, third party tools, and remote control software.
* Individual must be skilled in the purpose, procedures and requirements of basic networking.
* Individual must have working knowledge of the TCP/IP network protocol.
* Individual must be able to take ownership of areas of responsibility and make recommendations and decisions on the improvement and operation of the areas.
* Individual must be customer focused and have a clear understanding of their service role in the corporation.
* Individual must interact extensively with all levels of Omni Hotels & Resorts management and is required to act in a professional and confidential manner.
* Ability to partner and communicate well with internal and external business partners (hotels/vendors).
* Individual must be able to deal effectively with a wide variety of users.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Must be willing to travel.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-PM/BA jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Direct hire opening- Senior IT Auditor
Robert Half Technology - Fort Worth, TX
ettain group - Dallas, TX
Specialist Resource Planning
CVS Caremark - Richardson, TX
Locate this job: