Director of Resort Sales Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Hot Springs, VA (Job ID omnihotels-19712)
Director of Resort Sales - (19712)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Director of Resort Sales
Homestead Resort - Hot Springs, VA 24445 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Our employees are what make The Homestead what it is. Since 1766, they’ve helped us offer guests an opportunity to enjoy Southern hospitality at its best. Located in the Allegheny Mountains of Virginia, we are a four-season resort that boasts superb restaurant dining experiences, championship golf, spa, winter sports and numerous other activities ideal for families and corporate outings.
Omni Homestead’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Homestead may be your perfect match.
Summary:This individual will maximize revenues for Omni Hotels & Resorts through direct sales, marketing and designated activities specific to Leisure Sales accounts. Success is measured through increased revenues from the Leisure Sales segment, improved account revenue share and increased customer value. This position will oversee revenue management, group sales, catering sales, and leisure sales.
* Develop and manage effective business plans for assigned segment.
* Effectively maintain accounts to achieve business objectives.
* Identify and stay abreast of industry trends to provide leadership and education regarding the Leisure Segment.
* Responsible for management of customer decisions and the relationship process.
* Responsible for directing and leading activities through internal and external resources.
* Define and improve customer value proposition by assessing the competitive area as it relates to segment.
* Work closely with all levels of the organization to resolve complex issues or concerns; communicating in a clear concise manner.
* College degree or equivalent experience.
* 5 years of Leisure Sales experience in a senior sales or national account management role.
* Must be a self-starting team player that contributes positive energy.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment.
* Excellent ability to conduct group presentations, written and oral.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize when necessary.
* Strong business planning, account planning and budget management skills.
* Demonstrated ability to be creative to develop strategies that will drive revenue.
* Demonstrated ability to tie strategies and planned actions to results.
* Strong financial/statistical analysis and business case development skills.
* Strong understanding and expertise in the sales process.
* Extensive experience with account management.
* Proficient in use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Travel – 25%.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Virginia Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
UniFirst Corporation - Bristol, VA
Account Executive - Roanoke, VA
First Data - Work From Home, VA
Retail Sales Manager
U.S. Cellular - Wytheville, VA
Locate this job: