Housekeeping Houseperson Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Nashville, TN (Job ID omnihotels-19105)
Housekeeping Houseperson - (19105)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Nashville Hotel - Nashville, TN 37201 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
Summary:This position ensures that assigned public space and guest room floors are kept fully stocked and clean to provide support to Guest Room Attendants while maintaining Omni standards and exceeding our guest expectations.
* Retrieve soiled linen and garbage from Guest Rooms and Room Attendants carts and/or storage closets to dispose of through the linen chute or dumpsters.
* Maintain hallways, reporting maintenance issues and special cleaning assignments (i.e. carpet cleaning or repainting areas)
* Deliver guest amenities or special requests to guest rooms (i.e. rollaway beds, baby cribs, refrigerators, toothbrushes/toothpaste)
* Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly projects as assigned by Housekeeping Managers/Supervisors
* Clean stairwells, elevators and hallways free from debris and room service trays
* Maintain housekeeping supply storeroom by organizing new supplies upon delivery and restock of floors
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio
* Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must be able to push/pull up to 250 pounds frequently
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays and weekends.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Bussers, Dishwashers, Line Preps, Meat Cutters, Cooks and Dish Positions
P.F. Chang's - Franklin, TN
Back Waiters, Servers, Greeters and Hosts / Hostesses
P.F. Chang's - Franklin, TN
Restaurant Server/Barista Holiday Inn Nashville West End
IHG - Nashville, TN
Locate this job: