Housekeeping Houseperson Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Ausin, TX (Job ID omnihotels-19647)
Housekeeping Houseperson - (19647)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Austin Hotel at Southpark - Ausin, TX 78744 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Austin Hotel at Southpark
Just moments away from the excitement of downtown Austin, the State Capitol and the 6th Street Entertainment District; the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark is an exciting place to work. With a premier location in the heart of a world-renowned city, the Omni Southpark is at the center of it all.
Omni Southpark’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Southpark may be your perfect match.
Summary:This position ensures that assigned public space and guest room floors are kept fully stocked and clean to provide support to Guest Room Attendants while maintaining Omni standards and exceeding our guest expectations.
* Retrieve soiled linen and garbage from Guest Rooms and Room Attendants carts and/or storage closets to dispose of through the linen chute or dumpsters.
* Maintain hallways, reporting maintenance issues and special cleaning assignments (i.e. carpet cleaning or repainting areas)
* Deliver guest amenities or special requests to guest rooms (i.e. rollaway beds, baby cribs, refrigerators, toothbrushes/toothpaste)
* Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly projects as assigned by Housekeeping Managers/Supervisors
* Clean stairwells, elevators and hallways free from debris and room service trays
* Maintain housekeeping supply storeroom by organizing new supplies upon delivery and restock of floors
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and guests in person or via a cellular telephone/radio
* Must be able to read and understand daily work assignments
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must be able to push/pull up to 250 pounds frequently
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Austin, TX
View similar jobs:
Guest Services Agent - Staybridge Suites - Austin Aboretum
IHG - Austin, TX
Bartender - InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
IHG - Austin, TX
Food Runner (Seasonal)FT
Hyatt - Austin, TX
Locate this job: