Housekeeping Supervisor Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Bretton Woods, NH (Job ID omnihotels-20825)
Housekeeping Supervisor - (20825)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Mount Washington Resort - Bretton Woods, NH 3575 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Mount Washington Resort
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Summary: The role of the Housekeeping Supervisor is to ensure that the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms, public areas, back of house and landings meet Omni four star/four diamond standards.
* Inspect the cleaning and servicing of guestrooms and public areas
* Assign special projects as directed by the Director of Housekeeping.
* Report any needed repairs or discrepancies of guest rooms.
* Ensure that all Guest Room Attendants have appropriate supplies and linens.
* Assist in the cleaning of guest rooms when necessary.
* Assist in processing AM and PM room status reports.
* Ensure that the Guest Room Attendant’s linen cart is neat and well organized.
* Ensure that linen closets on guest room floors are completely stocked.
* Maintain supply cage stock, neat and clean at all times.
* Must have all guest rooms punched in via the phone after completion.
* Ensure VIP rooms are inspected ASAP.
* Ensure check out/vacated rooms are a priority.
* Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
* To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Ability to maintain 4-Diamond level cleanliness standards
* Ability to work with management on special projects
* Strong attention to detail with a sense of urgency as required
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
* Must be able to push or pull a minimum of 75 lbs
* Must be able to communicate via radio and phone as needed
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in New Hampshire Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Starbucks - Hanover, NH
McDonald's - Woodsville, NH
Lodge Housekeeping Houseperson
Omni Hotels - Bretton Woods, NH
Locate this job: