Laundry Supervisor Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Amelia Island, FL (Job ID omnihotels-19731)
Laundry Supervisor - (19731)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Amelia Island Plantation Resort - Amelia Island, FL 32034 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Amelia Island Plantation Resort
The $85 million Re-Imagination of Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort is complete and is beginning another chapter in our resort's storied history. Explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach, discover scenic marshlands and savor new culinary concepts at nine superb restaurants. Relax on the largest pool deck in Northeast Florida with two stunning pools, tiered lounge seating, three fire features, two hot tubs and a splash park for kids -- all featuring spectacular Atlantic Ocean views.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
Summary:To ensure proper training and supervision of all Laundry personnel and to deliver prompt, courteous, cost effective service that complies with Omni standards.
* Turns on/checks for on status of the ironer and makes sure it is in good operating condition (wax, etc.)
* Checks all washing machines and dryers to ensure they are in good working condition.
* Sets priorities for the day for Laundry staff.
* Assign all Laundry associates to their stations when they check-in.
* Keeps count and records of all items processed.
* Personally supervises the spotting and washing of all stained linens/terry.
* Recommends linen to be converted to rags when necessary.
* Knowledge of hotel, facilities and events.
* Oversees the delivery of linens to Food & Beverage and guestroom floors.
* Responsible for the correct folding of all items. Sets priorities for the linen runners in loading and delivery to floors.
* Inspects all linen before it leaves the Laundry.
* Responsible for Laundry associate morale, absenteeism and daily production.
* Responsible for proper station rotation during the day.
* Responsible for communication with Housekeeping Assistant, Room Service Manager, Restaurant Manager, Banquet Manager for all daily specials and weekly/monthly requirements.
* To ensure hotel, guest and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Be able to push carts up to 100lb. filled with linen.
* Able to use all machinery in the Laundry.
* Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Must have valid FL or GA driver's license in good standing
* Must be willing to cover overnight shifts when necessary
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Jacksonville, FL
View similar jobs:
Commercial Security Consultant
Protection 1 - Jacksonville, FL
Field Supervisor- Spectra Jacksonville, FL
Shaw Industries - Jacksonville, FL
CSX - Jacksonville, FL
Locate this job: