Loss Prevention Officer Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Bretton Woods, NH (Job ID omnihotels-20491)
Loss Prevention Officer - (20491)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Loss Prevention Officer
Mount Washington Resort - Bretton Woods, NH 3575 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Mount Washington Resort
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Summary: This position ensures that all hotel guest, associates and hotel property are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
* Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees and to protect all hotel assets.
* Answer house calls to assist both guests and associates with respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
* Initiate and follow-up with all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons.
* Assist sick/injured guests or associates ensuring all documentation, reporting and witness statements have been completed within a timely manner.
* Initiate investigations, write incident and accident reports, monitor investigations to their timely conclusion and ensure appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors and employees, documenting all contacts.
* Maintain accurate records while performing basic duties including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity log, codebook and employee/guest interactions.
* Monitor/distribute visitor and vender access to the property by distributing visitor badges.
* Perform frequent bag checks for associates leaving the property.
* Escort and interact with special guests that need privacy when entering/exiting the hotel through heart of the house areas.
* Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive guest or associate issues.
* Assist supervisor or director in checking alarm systems, safety and fire alarm systems and closely monitoring security of building doors, service areas, delivery areas and grounds.
* Assist hotel management in emergency situations by knowing all hotel safety procedures and leading/directing guests and associates to safety.
* Must be able to stand and walk for up to 4 hours per shift.
* Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email, radio and reporting.
* Must have basic computer knowledge.
* Must be able to reach various areas of the hotel/resort at a rapid pace if necessary.
* First Aid/CPR Certification is preferred.
* Must be able to remain clam and professional during stressful situations.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, overnight shifts, weekends and holidays.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Security jobs in New Hampshire Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Loss Prevention Supervisor
Omni Hotels - Bretton Woods, NH
Locate this job: