Massage Therapist Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Carlsbad, CA (Job ID omnihotels-18995)
Massage Therapist - (18995)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
La Costa Resort & Spa - Carlsbad, CA 92009 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
La Costa Resort & Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, La Costa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa in the Nation by Spa magazine. With its acclaimed restaurants – Bistro 56 and BlueFire Grill – present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights.
Steps from your door, world-class golf, tennis, dining, and spa anxiously wait to welcome your arrival. Packed with comfortable charm, these and other San Diego accommodations each provide a distinctly unique experience.
Omni La Costa Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
Summary: The Massage Therapist is responsible for guest satisfaction in the spa by performing services to the best of their ability and maintaining Omni standards throughout all procedures.
* To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of treatment, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
* Responsible for setting up the treatment rooms according to procedures and disposing of laundry in a timely basis.
* Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines.
* Ensure all professional stock is being used in compliance with the PAR levels to assist with reduction in product waste.
* To begin and end treatments at the published time and ensure correct procedures of all treatments are being followed at all times.
* Ensure all guests depart with a completed prescription form after each and every service.
* Strive to consistently encourage upgrades and produce a minimum of 10% in retail sales per day / week/ month.
* Current State Massage License
* 1 year of minimum experience in massage therapy
* Maintain sanitation of work area and equipment as required by state board guidelines standard operating procedures.
* Effective communicator
* Excellent guest care, guest service and attention to detail
* Flexible and cooperative
* Able to sit, stand and walk up to 8 hours
* Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
Spa and Health Club
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in La Jolla, CA
View similar jobs:
Sr. Embedded Developer - Content Developer, VxWorks BSP / Device Drivers
Wind River - San Diego, CA
Kelly Services - Carlsbad, CA
Bioprocess Technician Weigh and Dispense
Kelly Services - Oceanside, CA
Locate this job: