Nail Tech | PT Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Champions Gate, FL (Job ID omnihotels-19611)
Nail Tech | PT - (19611)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Nail Tech | PT
Orlando @ ChampionsGate - Champions Gate, FL 33896 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Orlando @ ChampionsGate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
Summary: The Nail Technician is responsible for providing high quality nail salon services to members and guests using professional skills that meet the individual needs of each client serviced. The Nail Technician will prescribe the appropriate regimen of nail products and services for each client.
* Ability to give meticulous manicure, pedicure, artificial nail application and hand/foot treatments.
* Aid in ordering and stocking of supplies.
* Prepare nail care equipment, sanitize instruments, treatment areas and supplies daily, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
* Maintain an impeccably clean and sterile working environment.
* Stay up to date on various techniques and services via classes and seminars.
* Provide the very highest quality in terms of treatment and professional concept.
* 2 years experience and training in similar position in the hotel/resort/guest service industry.
* Required State license and certification.
* Adhere all of the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures.
* Attend all staff meetings.
* Must be able to lift 10 Lbs.
Spa and Health Club
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Orlando, FL
View similar jobs:
The MENTOR Network - Orlando, FL
Sorting / Inspecting
Kelly Services - Rockledge, FL
Front Desk Agent - Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista, FL
IHG - Orlando, FL
Locate this job: