On Call Banquet Server Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Nashville, TN (Job ID omnihotels-19118)
On Call Banquet Server - (19118)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
On Call Banquet Server
Nashville Hotel - Nashville, TN 37201 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville’s vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city’s distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
Summary:This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
* Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
* Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
* Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
* Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
* Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
* Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
* Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
* Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s).
* Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
* Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
* Must be TIPS Certified.
* Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort.
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Nashville, TN
View similar jobs:
Bussers, Dishwashers, Line Preps, Meat Cutters, Cooks and Dish Positions
P.F. Chang's - Franklin, TN
Back Waiters, Servers, Greeters and Hosts / Hostesses
P.F. Chang's - Franklin, TN
Restaurant Server/Barista Holiday Inn Nashville West End
IHG - Nashville, TN
Locate this job: