On Call Banquet Server Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Richmond, VA (Job ID omnihotels-20753)
On Call Banquet Server - (20753)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
On Call Banquet Server
Richmond Hotel - Richmond, VA 23219 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Located in the center of Richmond’s financial district and overlooking the James River, The Omni Richmond welcomes its guests with a taste Southern Hospitality. The Omni Richmond is the premier destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Steps away you will find wonderful restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
Come be a part of an amazing team where we inspire and reward our associates! Every other Friday the Management Team hosts an Associate Appreciation event to show their appreciation for their associates and give them a much deserved break from the work day. The Omni Richmond prides itself on having a bi-annual management training class where current associates participate in a 6 month program to prepare them for advancing their careers.
Summary:This position ensures that all food and beverage service for functions in the banquet department of the hotel are served on time and that all of Omni's professional standards are upheld.
* Perform all Banquet side work as designated by the Banquet Captain and/or Banquet Managers.
* Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
* Attend to all needs of the guests during functions and function related duties.
* Report to the Banquet Manager any need for housekeeping and/or repairs of and banquet equipment.
* Assist in the upkeep and organization of all liquor liability laws.
* Must be familiar with and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
* Must attend all designated pre-meal meetings.
* Must follow all details as described on Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s).
* Must be able to set tables to specifications, carry trays, and have excellent customer service experience.
* Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work Days, Nights, Weekends, and Holidays.
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for the duration of a full-shift.
* Must be TIPS Certified.
* Previous serving experience in a four-star/four-diamond hotel or resort.
* Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Richmond, VA
View similar jobs:
General Manager - Food Service- Senior Living
unidine - Petersburg, VA
Starbucks - Chesterfield, VA
Starbucks - Richmond, VA
Locate this job: