Restaurant Server Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Austin, TX (Job ID omnihotels-19171)
Restaurant Server - (19171)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Barton Creek Resort & Spa - Austin, TX 78735 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Summary: This position will serve food courses and alcoholic beverages to guests.
* Efficiently and properly perform all service standards.
* Greet guests when entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service
* Must have full familiarity with menus.
* Must have full knowledge of beverage offerings.
* To polish and clean the water glasses in his/her assigned station before opening hours.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
* Set tables according to type of event and service standards
* Take orders and answer questions/offer suggestions on menu selections
* Communicate with culinary team regarding meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs and special requests
* Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverage
* Present accurate check to guest and process payment
* Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day
* Complete closing duties
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* 1 year serving experience with a quality establishment
* Prior serving and cash handling experience preferred
* Must be able to multi task
* Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
* Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
* Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC/TIPS)
* Must have Food Handler permit (where applicable)
Food & Beverage
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Hospitality/Restaurant/Tourism jobs in Austin, TX
View similar jobs:
Housekeeping Room Attendant - InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
IHG - Austin, TX
Club Lounge Attendant / Server- InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
IHG - Austin, TX
Nordstrom - Austin, TX
Locate this job: