Strategic Sourcing Manager Job Listing at Omni Hotels in Dallas, TX (Job ID omnihotels-19994)
Strategic Sourcing Manager - (19994)
This details all the information about the job posting.
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Strategic Sourcing Manager
Corporate - Dallas, TX 75219 US (Primary)
Omni Hotel Overview
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at over 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Summary:Provides a key role within the corporate procurement department by leading the strategic sourcing effort, program implementation and on-going category management of all major operational supply spend categories for Omni Hotels and Resorts. Reporting to the Corporate Director of Procurement, the successful candidate will manage sourcing, contracting, delivery and program quality throughout the complete procurement cycle while ensuring the cost savings benefits are realized at the unit P&L level.
* Identifies opportunities for operational supply excellence and cost savings in major spend categories.
* Proposal development (RFQ and RFP) within both existing and new major spend categories leveraging both current and new suppliers and distributors.
* Develops bid criteria, reviews bids, performs bid analysis, and makes final award recommendations.
* Works closely with the operations and brand standards team to support strategic sourcing projects.
* Reviews and negotiates supplier contracts, agreements and other terms and conditions.
* Manages the complete sourcing process from product/supplier sourcing to supplier implementation.
* 5 or more years experience in a strategic sourcing management role for spend categories exceeding $1M annually, preferably hospitality related.
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
* Creative thinker: ability to structure and leverage deals in unique ways in order to accomplish the strategic sourcing objectives of individual spend categories.
* Knowledge of various eSourcing tools.
* Demonstrated success in facilitating the RFP process for various categories.
* Demonstrated success in developing and fostering relationships with suppliers while driving lower costs, superior performance and continuous improvement.
* Ability to negotiate and write supply agreements including terms and conditions.
* Excellent people skills, project management skills, good business acumen and a team player.
* Proactive and results oriented.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in DFW, Texas
View similar jobs:
Assistant (Sr Manager)
AT&T - Dallas, TX
Lead Chief Of Staff
AT&T - Dallas, TX
Sr Training Mgr Design
AT&T - Irving, TX
Locate this job: